Does anyone do any work from home jobs

I have always wanted to work from home since having a family. I love being a stay at home mom and being here for everyone but the sad thing is that money has to be a concern. All the ones I've looked into turn into being scams. There's gotta be something out there worthwhile.

polrky3

Asked by polrky3 at 11:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• Start your own business.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I run a home child care. I love being here for my kids plus I can be here for others too. I feel like extended family to the families. You have to be patient and have a great sense of humor. I can make up to 50,000 a year. However the first year you spend a lot to get all the things you need so you will net only about 20,000 to 30,000. After that you easily can make 40,000 plus.
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 11:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• You should come and check out my website. We have lots of ideas and resources. Maybe you'll find something you like. LaptopsAndLaundry.com. PM me if you have any questions :o)

KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 11:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:05 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:35 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:35 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I own my own website, Sabrina's Closet I created this site because I had been scammed or had simply failed while looking for work from home. I wanted a place where women could find real legit options and not have to feel like they were being pressured in to trying one or another. You can even explore the different pros and cons about home businesses vs. home Jobs. The site has grown in to a great site for earning opportunities but also for saving, shopping and even charities. I have tried to build it up around the idea that moms don't have time to go spend the day at the mall but they want the best deals. So, while I'm still working out the bugs, it's kinda taken on a life of it's own.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:42 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• In addition to Sabrina's Closet I am currently with Ameriplan full time and TeaPoria & GreenSmoke very very part time. AND (as if that weren't enough) I actually just started with a great new program called The POWERBAR...

TeaPoria ~ www.BriesTeas.info
    TeaPoria is a great business if you like doing parties. It's something that's easy to sell, too - FOOD! There is no cost to join or keep your TeaPoria business and there is a very minimal quota. You will however need to invest for products to do parties or shows with!

The PowerBar ~ http://18232.powerbarclub.com/
    The idea here is very simple. We all do things online every day that expose us to ads and advertising. But we aren't getting paid. With The PowerBar the ad companies will pay us whenever we or anyone we refer views an ad. It takes just a few minutes a day and you can earn a great full time income with in just a few months! It's 100% free and there is NO risk!

• Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Get all the details ~ 616-712-1450
    With Ameriplan there are really 2 sides to the business. The first is promoting our dental and medical benefits plans. Our plans are the leading discount plans in the nation and also the least expensive while offering the highest discount rate and providing the most providers. And we now offer programs to help people save money on non-healthcare needs as well including Legal Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Child ID, daily shopping and more. The second half of the business is helping others that want to earn a full time income from home. We simply educate them on our company and find out if it's a good fit for them. We offer daily & monthly pay, benefits for our business owners, 401K and more!

• GreenSmoke ~ www.GreenSmoke.com/SMBowen
    GreenSmoke is the Leading Smokeless Cigarette company! We offer a number of different flavors and strengths. This business is free to join and keep, they will even give you a $25 bonus just for joining! But this one is something that has a more specialized customer and while parties are possible they are going to be further between. Vendor shows would be best for something like this! Smokeless cigarettes are a healthy alternative to regular tobacco products because while providing the nicotine there is no filler chemicals and no second hand smoke! So it's perfect for those with kids that don't want to kick the habit. They are also up to 75% cheaper than regular cigarettes!

I know it's alot to read - you should try working it all! lol! But at the moment I really have to get back to work! I'll talk to you soon!

I'll talk to you soon!
    Sabrina M Bowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:43 AM on Oct. 23, 2009