What does your Husband look like?

Mine is very Handsome, he is a professional Cage fighter/ UFC is his hobby, He has dark brown blackish hair, short hair sometimes spiked, others flat hehe shaved in the back handsome man, dark brown eyes, I fall into them every time, taller then me like 5"9" cute smile, straight teeth, one cricked on the bottom, He's a Hottie! Bad Ass LOl

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 11:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• my SO has dark brown eyes, dark brown hair he wears straight & flat, he goes a mustache & i guess its called a goati or whatev and sometimes he has a short beard that i love, but sometimes he shaves it. ur husband is really a ufc fighter?? thats like my SO's dream. how did he do that? and your not afraid of him cheating on you with that kind of profession?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:33 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• 6'1" 195lbs Hockey player, working on building up more muscle.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com//img/user_images/growable/2009/05/06/15230252/progresspic/1Df1mCo0XWWk32slZhBUoGoj36AZD0498.jpeg

Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 11:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com//img/user_images/growable/
    2009/05/06/15230252/progresspic/1Df1mCo0XWWk32slZhBUoGoj36AZD0498.jpeg
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 11:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• my dh is gorgeous and the sexiest man I know! He has black hair shaved.... light brown eyes that are just dreamy... a sexy pouty mouth, straight teeth with the sexiest smile that I love the best! he is about 6-6.1.... 215 (mostly muscle) I love him sooooo much... in love and in lust with him! he has a "roman nose" which I like and sexy ears even that I want to nibble on.... he is well groomed... eye brows and all... but still a little rough on the edges at the same time.... i love when he comes home after workin on cars and he hasn't shaved in a couple days... he's my sexy grease monkey I call him! He is smooth too... not a hair on his body... and his skin is so soft (he doensn't even use lotion, its just naturally like that) Sigh... I could just go on and on....
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 11:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• armymy honey bunny is 5'9 muscular dark black wavy hair mustache caramel color big prettybrown eyes with thick lashes........a sexy sexy soldier and i love him.....

Anonymous

• My hubby is the sexiest man I know. He is 6'1" 160lbs. He had short dirty blond hair, and a smile that melts me every time I see him. His eyes were the first thing I noticed the night we met. In fact the first thing I ever said to him was " You have amazing eyes." They are an incredible piercing blue ringed in the most beautiful Jade color. He is a jeans and t-shirt kinda man and let me tell you, he is HOT in those jeans. We have been together forever and have three kids but I still find that I can't keep my eyes (or hands LOL) off of him. Wow. Just writing about him makes me want to go cuddle with him. Talk to ya tomorrow ladies!
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• mine looks like an intimidating skinhead, 5.11-185lbs goatie tattoos and all,, beautifull blue eyes that my sons inherited..
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 2:06 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• 6/1, 185lbs, low body fat all lean muscle. army man so you can imagine. black curly hair cut in military fashion, big dark eyes, full lips, olive skin, tattoo's, erotic and nipple piercing, cut jawline, very manly arms and back.
    very stereotypical latin stallion (yes he's hispanic) very handsome and a dark seductive look to him
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:34 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• TALL DARK AND HANDSOME lol he is the most gorgeous man ive ever seen hes 6'3 i think 220 225 he has big brown eyes and curly thick black hair he has a mustache or sumtimes a go-t i know thats not how its spelled he always has such a serious sexy face i love it
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:41 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I need to make one comment first, that I notice all of you have tall muscular men. Lean and muscular. You all do realize that isn't the only thing to make a man sexy? Or maybe it's just me. My second husband was a bodybuilder and I hated it, all he cared about was his frickin muscles and it drove me crazy! My current husband is 38 (10 years younger than me), he is 6' and weighs 270, so yeah, he is a big guy, but I am sooooo attracted to him! He has long brown hair, with beautiful brown eyes, a goatee that I love, straight teeth and a beautiful smile, tattoos, with one ear pierced. In my eyes, he is the most handsome, sexy, hot guy I have ever known. He is strong and tough and can protect me from anyone or anything, yet he can hold me in his arms and be so tender - it's the perfect combo.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:46 AM on Oct. 23, 2009