I need to know what to do with my 18 yr old

That is very cheap.....she is coming home from college!!!(I'm so excited BTW) and we haven't seen her in 2 months! I want to make this fun but just paid a bunch of bills and have very little cash...

One thought was was too go to hubby's hunting shack and have a bon fire....And because I married into a family of hunters DH could do some "shooting" with her...Sorry this is my only thought and could use some help in the idea dept.

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 11:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• how about a girls night, you could rent all your favorite chick flics and paint ur nails and stuff, i know i still liked all that stuff when i was 18, it would be fun it hink
    Anonymous

• Awww this is so sweet! I can almost feel your excitement! I think your idea sounds great, you can make smores, roast hotdogs, invite family and ask everyone to bring their favorite snack.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Hey, thats what we're doing this weekend...and its also what we do for my sons birthday every year. We hang out at deer camp with the family.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:45 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• What about making a bunch of popcorn and going through old photo albums...remembering things and laughing until you almost wet yourself? lol I remember times (when my ex and I were getting along) that we'd do that and things would be great....for awhile. But it's different with kids.

Have a great visit!!
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 2:23 AM on Oct. 23, 2009