Do you still make out (french kiss) your husband?

seriously, me and my husband are only 21 but we dont make out anymore, it is just not a turn on for me. i think it is gross, and he always wants to do it. or am i just being a weirdo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• yes, we have been married almost 7 yrs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Been with hubby 15 yrs, married for 12 of em... and we still make out. Nothin wrong with it.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 12:37 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• When he's home ...yea we totally make out! like horny teens on the couch, or up against the back of the house or in public places like the mall.
    sometimes it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable but i LOVE it.
    ...plus it doesn't happen that often because he's always gone. :(
    such is the life of a military wife.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:39 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• aaah yeah ..the same thing you did to get him need to be the same thing you need to do to keep him.........think about that good luck
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 12:40 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• well I am 33 he is 38 we have been together 15 years (married almost 11) and yes we still make out lol, not in that sloppy teenage way lol. At this point in my life with 3 kids and a busy life if making out with my hubby gets me that extra little bit of time with him I take it :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:43 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• i mean he just want to sit down and make out like when we were teenagers, and i just burst out laughing and cant. i mean dont get me wrong we make out when things get a little steamy, but to sit down and just make out for like 5 mins and thats it???
    Dusti3

Answer by Dusti3 at 12:53 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Oh course we do!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:57 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Why not dusti? I have been known to see hubby sitting in front of the computer walk over climb up on his lap and give him a good make out for a few minutes and then get up and go do laundry lol. It's what keeps the spark alive at least in my marriage. You need that little bit of "see I still lust after you" type of moment. Honestly hubby has been known to come in when im cooking and just grab me and lay a big old long kiss on me lol of course in the background you hear "awww man do you two ever stop" coming from my oldest lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• we do:)
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 1:08 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I am with you Anon :08. I love it when hubby is on ebay and totally not expecting it. I just climb on his lap and start kissing him. Then just jump up and go on with my cooking or cleaning. We are both far from 21 and we have been together FOREVER but it is still fun to make out. It keeps the spark alive and burning, and it gives us both something to look forward to when the kids are off to bed. We have 3 boys but it is still fun to act like a couple of teenagers. Besides my husband is an amazing kisser and works long hours, so anytime I can get with him is amazing. We still have date night and we totally act like a couple of kids out on a first date. In fact tomorrow night we are going to see the new Saw movie and eat at a new '50s diner in our area and I am hoping for a little movie theater action. LOL :)
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 1:59 AM on Oct. 23, 2009