Should I be worried...30 weeks pregnant

Well I posted a few weeks ago about my spotted vision and I figured it wasnt anything big. Well I have been having it more and more, and when I went to the doctor I had out of no where gained 6 pounds (which is odd for me because I usually loose 3-5 each visit), and my blood pressure was just a little bit high which is also odd for me cause mine is always 120/80. My nurse and I went over all my symptoms and she asked me if I had been swelling, I hadnt so I said no, she looked at my chart and looked at me again and said "are you sure your not swelling?" I told her that I wasnt again. Well today my mom was over visiting and looked at my feet and pointed out how HUGE they were so naturally I looked and my feet and ankles are extremely swollen and have been painful the last few days. I dont know if I am worrying myself over nothing or if I should be concerned, the nurse seemed concerned til I told her that I wasnt swelling but she

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your doc.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:01 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Call your doctor immediately this could be a sign of a very serious conditon Toxemia being one, Call your doctor tomarrow and tell about the swelling. this is a sign of toxemia. CALL THE DOC TOMMAROW !
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 1:49 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• with shelly there, it is a sign of toxemia, but its also a sign of extremely high blood sugar... i would definitely call the doctors office tomorrow... i had gestational diabetes with the last one, and it was rough. get checked out, don't chance it.

this is coming from someone who it just about anti everything, and doesn't believe in anything but NCB. so take perspective.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:52 AM on Oct. 23, 2009