does anyone watch all my children?

who do you think killed stewart? i started watching the show right after stewart was murdered. ive hated soaps all my life and im so addicted to this one. oh and do you think natalia is going to turn her back on jesse and the family? she seems like she doesnt enjoy being a crooked as her dad, even though i think he does it for a good cause. none of my friends watch, so they wont talk about this with me. lol.

brodysmama23

Asked by brodysmama23 at 1:34 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes! i watch, i think eiether emmakilled him or stewarts son. i really dont think its annie. also about natalia..um kinda..but i think the randi;s husband thinks she killed henry north. did you see them watch the tapes together today and madison wasnt on there?anyway feel free to chatterbox talk to me about this anytime,..lol i dont ave anyone to discuss these things with eiether!
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 1:38 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Been watching since 1971! I think Adam is the killer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Do not get that channel any more. My guess since Kendal's husband not moving to the LA area with show, probably did it. Checkout www.soapcentral.com

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Oct. 23, 2009