38w5d... tmi

brownish tint to vaginal discharge.. is this my mucus plug?

Marri357

Asked by Marri357 at 1:37 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would think so.... Mine looked like I blew my nose and it had a been bleeing a bit. Sorry if it is TMI. I think I lost mine about the same time..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Mucous plug looks like a giant snot loogie. The blood in it is usually bright red, though. I've never heard oof it being brownish.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 1:52 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• i lost my mucus plug in a period of 2 weeks the first part had a very very very light green tent to it. the other part was just like a creamy white. i have heard if your discharge is streaked with a brownish or light pink thats your bloody show. but i dont know. i keep praying to have mine lol. well anyways good luck with everything girl!!
    teenmommytobe16

Answer by teenmommytobe16 at 2:02 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• mine was brownish..like an old period tmi..lol..but there are pix online..which is nasty but i had to look with my first one..i thought something was wrong (even though i went to lamaze and should've known) lol
    WAREIZLILYBUGZ

Answer by WAREIZLILYBUGZ at 2:18 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• yeah it can be brownish, when i started to loose mine it was that way, then it went to bright red blood bloody booger thing (lol TMI) then to a more snot color booger. its just like what someone else said, old blood... you should be fine, but if your worried ask your doc.
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 5:01 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• It can be brownish, like the color of dried blood.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 10:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2009