what are some fun things to put in a party favor bag?

hi ladies my twin boys second birthdays coming up looking for some creative ideas... thanks in advance

mirit.rose

Asked by mirit.rose at 2:18 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• About a year ago we had a pirate birthday party for my son. When the kids first arrived I had them decorate some brown paper lunch bags with stickers, markers and stencils. When it was time for the cake, I sent the kids on a treasure hunt to find stuff to put into their goodie bags. I took pictures ahead of time to be the clues (easy for little ones to find). I hide pencils, erasers, toy rings, etc and a little candy too. And the last clue lead them back to where the cake was. Th e kids had a blast!
    Patty_WAHM

Answer by Patty_WAHM at 1:47 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Try to find a lil plastic shovels and pails and put big treats in them ( so they don't choke) I like to put hot wheel cars in the the pail but they are still kind of young
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 2:31 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Bubbles.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 4:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Finger puppets are a quick craft to make with scraps of material or felt, crochet or knit.
    tlist1019

Answer by tlist1019 at 4:27 AM on Oct. 24, 2009