have you ever pee on your husband during sex

i did this like a few weeks ago and he made fun of me im 7 months preg i thought i was gettin off but it turns out i realy had to go

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• surprisedYes, but not on purpose. I think he kinda liked it. LOL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Lol he could tell it was pee usually guy always brag and say " yo man my girl squirts" lol cause when you sqirt sometimes you pee.
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 2:26 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• um... no. when you experience "female ejaculation" it generally involves an extremely intense orgasm... weak bladder, well, thats just a part of being pregnant. if he made fun, then i believe that just about gives you the right to be a bitch. golden shower, well, thats another issue entirely!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:48 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• i've never had the pleasure, but i'm sure my hubby would be jealous that i would be able to brag about it and he wouldn't
    Marri357

Answer by Marri357 at 3:05 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I did that when i was preg. He was all proud he thought he made me have the ultimate O. Tell your hubby to stop making fun of you. It's ok that you did that.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 8:38 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• One of us did once but neither one can figure out which one of us it was. Considering, besides the "morning wood" it is fairly unlikely for a guy to pee with an erection, my assumption is that it was me who did it! And I also was pregnant at the time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Oct. 23, 2009