Do you use this website?

www.sparkpeople.com

I started using it off and on last year, but now that I am on a low sodium, low fat, non dairy diet it is extremely helpful. It has a calorie counter where you just look up the food you ate that day, click on it, and it tells you at the end of the day how many calories, fat, protein, etc that you have had that day and it also calculates how much of each of those nutrients you need daily. They also have some really good recipes on there too. Have any of you used the website before? If so, what is your favorite part on it? mine is the nutrition tracker.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 2:34 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• When I first started my lifestyle change,I used them and it really helped me develop healthier eating habits.I high suggest that site.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Good for you to take charge and change eating happens and keep yourself in good health.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Doctor imposed. I had gallbladder/liver enzyme issues. Now with the diet, they have gotten MUCH better and the weight loss is just the icing on the cake so-to-speak.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2009