ORAL SEX

I have never given oral sex before and i know my boyfriend wants me to but i really do not want to swallow so when he cums what should i do with the cum in my mouth?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• you can spit it out or you can pull back before he finishes just remember to move your head to the side so you dont get shot in the head lol. If you cant tell when he is going to finish have him give you a signal so youll know to pull back and move.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:20 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• you can spit..just dont do it in front of him, looks bad. you can let it start to go in your mouth and the rest on your chest..some guys like that...

honestly if you have never given head you need to learn how to do it, cause he might not cum at all
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:30 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• well thats what i meant i know im going to spit it out i just dont know when or how to do it secretly?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• just type in "how to give blowjobs" online, tons of sites.

keep in mind you do not have to deepthroat....most cant do that right away but you have to work up to it. so use your hand..and plenty of spit, it helps, get into it...do not think too much. the more you enjoy it and get into it, the better you will do
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:39 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I don't let him cum in my mouth at all. He knows that this is something that I am just not into and he respects that. I think if he really wants you to do it then he is not going to be offended or upset if you spit or if you just don't let him cum in your mouth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:35 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Have him tell you when he is about to cum, the take your mouth off & finish w/ your hand...easy...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:42 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• honestly though, you taste it more when you spit it out. If you swallow right when he is cumming, you don't even notice it. At least i dont. For some reason though i lucked out, DH's taste really good. Its sweet! Ex husband was like rotten milk...nasty!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:44 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• he wont care how you do it, where you spit it out, or if you swallow it, his mind will be blown away that you just gabe him a blow job TRUST ME.

Moki is right, you have to enjoy doing it. He will enjoy it more, of you are enjoying doing it to him.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:46 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I was like you in the beginning. Just the thought of cum in my mouth would make me gag. But I was also curious so I tried it and it wasn't that bad. If you swallow quickly it isn't all that bad, and your guy will think you're incredible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• if he's like most a-holes he will probably try to hold your head down there and do it in your mouth anyways cuz it feels to good to him. don't make it a secret....spit that sh!t out. When i was younger i thought i was so cool giving my bf's bjs and now that i'm married i HATE it. i let my husband know right away to. i only do it to him on special occassions...haha. It makes me feel like some 16 yr old girl when i do it. Thats probably why i hate it cuz of all the bad experiences i had with young dumb a-holes. I would wait till you were married and save it for your husband that way you would like to do it. I wish i did cuz i hate doing it...it brings back bad memorys UGH.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:09 AM on Oct. 23, 2009