Have you ever been sexually abused?

have you ever been sexually abused?was it by someone you trusted and how has it affected your life? (i guess you can answer anonymous im sure every1 who answered was going to)

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 3:20 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Health

• yes, yes...
    it does not affect me now. i wont let other people's miscomings dictate my life and get all emo. shit happens....happened mroe than once. i dont care, over it. i was a kid
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:25 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• yes and it has affected my adult life, but I try not to let it control everything. It has made me more aware with my children. I never let my children be alone with anyone because I could never let that happen to them.
    Newbegginings04

Answer by Newbegginings04 at 3:28 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• yes i didnt trust but i knew the person and it hasnt really affected me now i just know not to trust any1 with my daughter/future children
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:29 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Yes I have. In fact it happened to me more than once. First time was when I was 5 years old. The incident occured at a babystitters house. The sitter was trust worthy , but the boyfriend she invited over turned out not to be. Turns out this man had been abusing little girls for a long time, I was the first to come forward , and next came the trial. That was more intimidating then anything.
    When I was around 7 I was abused again by a regular babysitter. All in all for as devastating as the occurrences were, I never feel like I lost apart of my childhood, nor does the fact that I got abused as a child effect my ability to function as a normal healthy adult.
    On another note please know that this isn't an issue to take lightly. If you or someone you know is being abused there is help out there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• My daughter has been sexually assualted by her step grandfather, we're trying for a 20 year plea agreement right now, Hoping that she doesn't have to testify in court. Court will be next month if we can't agree on a sentence...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• molested by my own father. To tell you the truth, it killed me inside and still continues to, no matter what i do about it. He was a drug addict. I'm trying to blame the drugs, but it was really his fault. He knew what he was doing when he was awake. I'm looking for tips on how to deal with it beccause the only thing i can do is keep myself from thinking about it. I just get angry and upset whenever i do think about it. Now he disgusts me. But I've never told a soul. He went to rehab and stopped taking. Since then, we're at peace. No one of my family knows. I'm scared if i talk, i'll tear them apart. I hope your experience isnt as bad as mine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Yep i was molested from the time i was 11 til i was 16 by my aunts husband! It still affects me today its to the point where i wont even let my husband touch me! When i was a teenager i started doing drugs to help with the pain an it helped alil! Ive been drug free for 6 yrs now! Well there is alot more to this story but i dont feel like typing it all!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Yes, I Was Molested From age 4 To Age 13 By My Uncle(Raped By Him At Age 12)
    I Told So many Times For So many years And Noone Did Anything Bout It.
    He Was Finally Caught When he Did it To My Cousin(Thats When Everyone Decided To Jump On It)
    He is in Prison For 15 years For Doing It To Her. My Parents Never Told Anyone That He Had Done It To Me.
    My Parents Pretended Like It Never happened.
    Cops Even Came To The House And Talked To Them To See If It has Happened To Me.
    I Stll Live With It Til This Day, Especially Since No One Bothered To be There For me.
    and then everything That Happened Threw Out My Life, I Relied On Drugs To...
    But I Have Come Off Of Them and Im Clean Now.
    I Have Never Trusted Any Man. Never Will. I Dont Even Fully Trust My husband. I Know Thats Bad But I have A Daughter And i Know Trust NO ONE.
    I Am Not Going To Let There be chance That My little Girl Has To Go Threw Even A Little Bit
    Of What I Went
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 11:45 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• CONT.

Threw.
    No Girl Deserves This. No Girl Deserves Her Parents Too Not Care.
    When He Gets Out In A Few Years. I Will Make Sure He Knows I Didnt Forget.
    That He Is A Sick Piece Of Sh*t, And He Deserves Way More Than What He Got.
    I Honestly Hope...That i Will Read In The Paper That He Was Found In A Dumpster.
    Raped, Beaten, Tortured, and Dead.

Im Sry If You Think That Last Part Was To Much.
    But What He Did. Not Only To Me. He Deserves Even More Than That.

And Sry I Had To Get A little Out.
    There Is So Much Hate For This Man That
    i have been holding In For So Long. Its Good To Tell Someone.
    Even If You Dont Know Them.

Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 11:54 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Yes, by a 'friend' and yes. I hate going out by myself and get nervous in a room full of guys now. I also can't do some thing sexually because they set off my flashbacks.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:07 AM on Oct. 24, 2009