Racism

Why are people STILL so fucking racist. I have seen so many post about black people. We are all people and we all have feelings. Why can't everbody get the fuck over it. Race should not change the way you feel about some one. (And for the record I am white and with a white man. So I am not trying defend my relationship or anything. I am just tired of people being put down because the color of their skin.)

Haven_Doug1013

Asked by Haven_Doug1013 at 3:39 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tru. I can't stand racist people either, wether toward blacks or ethnicities. And no group or famous person that is bad should shame the rest of their people. whats up with that too.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 4:14 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• im so over the racism thing theres no point in holfing your breath over it i do not care what anyone has to say about any race because that person is so stupid they have to judge by a whole instead of judging an individual person,even epeople that make little comments that they think arent racist are! like im black and white but i just look black and i love all music but i lidten to alternative and rock or metal and just because im blakc people usually say you listen to white people music or thye think i should automatically like rap or hip hop wtf?!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 4:21 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Well said.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:03 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• it's happened for years and will continue for years... i wouldn't hold my breath either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• People are still racist because their parents still teach them racist views, all the while protesting the fact that racism is alive and well. It's total BS. Notice I said PEOPLE and didn't single out any race because it is an affliction of stupidity that affects all races, unfortunately. Best I can do is teach my kids to not be racist, like my mom taught my siblings and me.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:27 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I know what you mean it is a vicious cycle it is sooo sad.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:32 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Well in our area people are still racist becasue of ignorance. I don't mean just on the part of those who are racist either. There is a huge difference in the quality of black people you meet in the burbs, and there are not many, than those who live in the inner city. They have an air of entitlement in the city. They walk down the middle of the street when they know you are right behind them in your car waiting on them to move so yyou can pass and they don't care. They steal, litter, I even say one black woman spit on the floor of the Walmart. They swear and scream and beat their kids. They speak horrible broken English the list goes on. There is bad in every race, but live in my hood for awhile and you will see why people still lose their patients!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8MTWuGhECY This is why!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Amen, honey. My man is hispanic, he's from Mexico. But living in a big city, there are so many races, that nobody here really notices it. Racism isn't really as big an issue here as it is in a smaller town where everybody lives on top of everybody else. Sometimes I will get stares when we are out together, like, what is she doing with him??? LOL I just ignore them because I know as long as there are people on this earth there will be insanely stupid people among them...who have ridiculous stupid opinions about everything and everybody else under the sun. I does make me mad though, it makes me want to break things. For real. It's even more frustrating because I can't do anything to change their fucking minds.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 12:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I want to add to this that I am white. Down here in Houston, I give Mariachi Music classes in three different elementary schools. Well certain people have said, not to me of course but of course it got back to me because they told my boyfriend and he told me, that certain people are having a cow, because a white girl is giving Mariachi classes. I asked him what the fuck that has to do with anything. I speak spanish fluently, and better than a lot of people who speak it as their first language. He said, he doesn't care of course, he just wanted to let me know what I am up against in the schools, that there are people who don't think I should be teaching Mariachi because, what does a white girl know about Mariachi music? This just really pisses me off! Whenever I take the time to think about it, it makes me fume!!! Literally. And worst of all is knowing there's not a fucking thing I can do to change anything!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 12:38 PM on Oct. 23, 2009