whats your dream guy like?

if you could create the perfect guy for you what would be in his package? i dont think that sounds right lol how would you make him

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 3:43 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have my dream guy, My hubby is everything I have ever wanted. My hubby is the best man god ever created. He is my sole mate and we were meant to be together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• so is mine, i'd picture him the exact same except i wish he'd have more time. But I don't blame him, the economy isn't helping anyone right now, i'm thankful for what i have though, n i love him so much more when i hear about someone losing theirs, but he's everything i ever wanted in a man, with a few extra surprises.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 4:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• My man is all I ever wanted ever wanted in a man, no other man is better out there.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:07 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• In my eyes my husband is the perfect man. The world may see his faults but hey love is blind right? I don't think I would change a thing about him because he would not be the amazing man that I love so much if I were to change him in any way.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 6:14 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• My perfect man would be kind and very considerate. He would be calm and handle things amazingly. He would have dark hair and green eyes and would be very intelligent. He would be a few years older than me and would love to be spontaneous with me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:35 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I have my perfect man in my husband. He's giving, considerate, lots of fun, loyal, honest, I could go on and on - he's everything I ever wanted and then some.

Answer by missanc at 8:40 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• MMMM Patrick Dempsey!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:31 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I married him. Tall, handsome, family guy, loves and still kisses his mama, supporter, great listener, optimistic, caring, intelligent, takes care of himself and cares what he looks like, trustworthy, faithful, honest and yet can still be a goofball and big kid at heart.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 10:05 AM on Oct. 23, 2009