• In the Spotlight:

WHO WOULD YOU BLAME?

if your friend or sister had sex with your hubby/boyfriend? who would you think was at fault would you forgive? if so who,and why?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 3:48 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Um.. your sister is family, so if it happened to me, i'd forgive my sister eventually, but probably never my husband or boyfriend, espeically not boyfriend. I wouldn't want him ever around my sister again so i'd break up with him.
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 3:50 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• both.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:51 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• exactly your sister is family so why would she hurt you like that in the first place? and if it was a husband i wouldnt forgive any1.if it was a boyfriend and my friend i probably would just cut them both out of my life,I am not a forgiving person,if someone you love that loves you would hurt you like that why would they not do it again? Fuck me once shame on you Fuck me twice shame on me!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:53 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Fooling around or having sex takes two and if one or both people are with other people it's called CHEATING and i would NEVER FORGIVE neither one of them even my sister. A good relationship needs to have TRUST and FAITHFULNESS and HONESTY if you don't have none of them then your in a unhealthy relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• both are at fault and I would have nothing to do with either one of them unless you have children with him.
    Newbegginings04

Answer by Newbegginings04 at 3:58 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Having children with them is not reason to keep the dirty dick cheating MF around in your home. NEWBEGGININGS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Both at fault, don't know what I would do until I'm put into that situation
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:09 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I would blame both. If it were a friend I would cut her out of my life for good as well as the husband or boyfriend. They would never get a chance to hurt me again. If it was a sister then I would give it a couple of years for the heart to heal then I would try to mend the relationship with my sister. I would never be with a man that slept with anyone else while we were together but it would be totally unforgivable if it were my friend or family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:10 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• They're both responsible. He knew he was married, and chose to cheat. And she knew he was married, and chose to either pursue him or accept his advances. So both of them are responsible, I would blame them both, and having been cheated on in the past by a serial cheater, I would not forgive either of them.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:41 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Takes two to tango.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 7:27 AM on Oct. 23, 2009