Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone know haw to apply for a grant for moms to go back to school?

Answer Question

Asked by peppercorn08 at 7:31 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in

Level 5 (90 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • You can go online to or luck

    Answer by witness833 at 7:40 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

  • also going to the school for which you will be attending, a good school will have someone to get you started with your fin. aid. and then may be able to help direct you toward other programs they don't get at the school, and sometimes there are essays you can fil out and get small scholarships for school.

    Answer by angevil53 at 8:22 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

  • Or go to the school that you are planning to attend and do it through their financial aid office

    Answer by Shyma at 8:22 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

  • You can look for scholarships here:

    The university financial aid office will have more information.


    Answer by rkoloms at 10:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

  • Pell Grants and state-funded scholarships for single moms, Military Spouse Grants for active duty wives and your financial aid office will know of others too.

    Answer by Carrielou13 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in

Next question overall (General Parenting)
Have you read this book? Its wonderful