If you're married , are you happily married?

why or why not.

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 7:31 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I am happily married. I finally me a man that can put up with me, LOL.

Answer by louise2 at 8:02 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Yes, totally happy, we have our ups and downs as I'm sure all couples do, but we've been together for years and I wouldn't want it any other way :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:21 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Oh yes! He loves me more than anything, and he shows and tells me every day. He is an amazing, giving man and I am so fortunate to have him!

Answer by missanc at 8:23 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Yes, I'm happily married and have been for more than 11 years. Sometimes, I'm not happy, but that's just me being in a mood. The more I talk to my single friend (yeah, just the one) the happier I am to be married. Marriage suits my personality well.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:24 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Sorry to brake the chains of YES and I'm so jealous but.. No im am def not happy. My husband doesnt respect me or understand me. I feel like nothing but a burden to him and I know he can't wait for the day that I get tired of his abuse and leave him. I think he treats me as bad as he possible can and waits for me to say i can't take it anymore so he can rid himself of me and move on. So i am def not happy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Am I happy with my marriage....Yes....could it be better...HELL YES...lol. My DH is great to me, I'm the one who could do more....but I'm in a time of changing so I hope he can help me. but yes I'm happily married!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I am BEYOND happily Married. I'm not saying Our Marriage is perfect (no marriage is!), but it's damn near. My Husband and I complete each other, do anything and everything to make each other happy, have a strong mental connection as well as an amazing physical connection (hehe), and have the same views on just about everything! We were made for each other, We are a team, and We have a love like no other..plus He is the most wonderful Man of all time. =D
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 8:41 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Yes ...I feel like I won the lottery having him in my life :)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:43 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Yep... I have an awesome marriage. We've been together nine years now and still like each other! lol
    mamapaparazzi

Answer by mamapaparazzi at 8:48 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I love that so many people are happy in their marriages! I am very happily married. Of course there have been times I've been unhappy, but that happens in every marriage. I know that he is the one for me and I'm fortunate to have found him so early in life. Married for 3 happy years, can't wait to spend the next 80+ more. (If we live that long lol)
    pixiestix21

Answer by pixiestix21 at 8:49 AM on Oct. 23, 2009