Wii Fit or the Wii Fit Plus

What is the difference between the wii fit and wii fit plus? Is one better than the other?

mandarose

Asked by mandarose at 8:39 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Technology

• From what I am finding wii plus is that it is a game and you need the wii fit to play it.
    Anonymous

• From what I understand, the Wii Fit Plus is more like an actual workout. The lady at the video game store said that you can tell it you want 30 min of cardio (or something like that), and it'll come up with a workout for you. The original Wii Fit has lots of mini workouts - so you do one exercise, then have to tell it what exercise you want to do next. So even if you get your heart rate up, it won't be for very long because you have to stop to select the next activity before moving on.

You still need the balance board regardless. The original comes with the disc and board, while the new one can be purchased separately, so you won't need to buy a new balance board.

I hope that helps!!
    PrincessZ20

Answer by PrincessZ20 at 2:17 PM on Oct. 23, 2009