What's on your mind right now?

I'm thinking about how much I miss my Husband..wondering when Our Son is gunna wake up..thinking of getting another cup of coffee..hoping Day 1 of potty training goes smoothly..not wanting to do laundry but will anyway..wondering what to make for breakfast..can't wait to make my new green chile chicken enchiladas recipe for dinner..thinking I think too much! ;D

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 8:47 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm thinking of what I'm going to make for dinner, why my children are bieng so loud, what possesed my husband to put the trampoline in the family room for them, and why is the dog pacing back and forth at the front door when I just took him out 15 minutes ago:)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I think your life is good. enjoy :)
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 8:51 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Aww..thank you! That's so sweet of you. And, I agree. =P
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 8:58 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• shyma hahah thanks you made me laugh.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:07 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I am thinking about the pouring rain outside, how my DH and LO are sick with the flu, how I can't wait to get off work and go home and take care of them. I am going to make something cozy and yummy for dinner, stay in warm and dry, maybe get out my cross stitch projects I have not worked on in awhile.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:25 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Whew! slow down woman it sounds like your day went by already....go take a nap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• OMG how are we going to get all this stuff moved! We are moving into our new home this weekend!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:43 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• My mind is thinking non stop... I'm baking my favorite chicken. Making my favorite vegtables in the oven to. Just make eggs for son and now have to wash pan... Cleaning house... real fast. Thinking about my workout this morning. Husband is coming home early today... Now my son wants to play a silly game on nick jr. My 75lb. puppy needs to potty she is pacing back and forth and I just took her out 30 mins. ago... Hello what is up with the puppies this morning... LOL... Thinking about picking up poo outside now... This could be never ending... My clothes fit for the concert next wed. night in New Orleans...
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 9:43 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I'm thinking about financial issues, my husbands gout attack on his ankle with no health coverage...because his employer dropped us. Thanksgiving already? Thinking about having mashed potatoes for breakfast, and feeding the dogs and cats!! And, why the flip does that damn dog have to bark at everything every morning!!!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:12 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Im Thinking about Most of what your thinking..lol! But the one thing is When am I going to get off here and go get dressed, When is DH going to get up to take us to the Museum Today, I hope I dont start Yelling at him..Ha...and Why cant I just be like the I dream of Jinny and Blink my eyes and all my house work be done!:)
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 11:34 AM on Oct. 23, 2009