HELP!!!!!! Where can I find these......?

I'm planning on being Velma from Scooby Doo and my husband will be Shaggy. I can't find anywhere that has an orange skirt and/or orange sweaters. Anyone know where one can find this stuff? I don't want a costume, as they are cheap and chincy. Thanks for your help ladies!

clhadley

Asked by clhadley at 9:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Shopping

• i saw the costume at my local walmart...try looking it up on walmart.com maybe?
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 9:05 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Go to JC Penny or Macys, the orange stuff should be easy to find right now because of halloween:) good luck!
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:06 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I don't want the costume. That's the problem. They are hard to size and frankly, if I'm going to spend money, I am going to wear it more than once...thanks for the advice though. I will try JCP....good idea.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 9:10 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• thrift stores around here always seem to have a lot of orange stuff---maybe try there---or post a want ad on craigslist
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:24 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• how about the Salvation army store or value world or any other thrift store?
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:26 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Here it is on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Costume-Craze-Adult-Scooby-Doo-Velma/dp/B000H8GY64/ref=pd_sbs_a_4
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:40 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I would try Old Navy. They always carry tons of colors, and I recently saw some orange sweaters there. Good luck w/ it!!
    krysten78

Answer by krysten78 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Go to any cheap store. There is one called Conway's in NY. I'm sure they would have something. You have to be creative. Maybe H&M? You need the orange skirt and a cowl neck sweater and knee socks. Good luck!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:33 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Conway's has everything lol....

The thrift store might have some badass retro attire!
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:12 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I go to thrift stores and find stuff like that. It's cheap and you can donate it back when you are done so you don't have to store it.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2009