• In the Spotlight:

Do you like that name Theodore for a baby? My 2 year old's name is Franklin. :)

sorry for the repeat. ;)

What do you think of the name THEODORE? I have a 2 year old son named Franklin.
Theodore or just Theo. thoughts? thanks!

(i'm just 1 month pregnant, and don't know the sex. just getting started thinking of names.)

Stefanie83

Asked by Stefanie83 at 9:07 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds very proffesional:)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:11 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I like it or you can call him "Ted" for short or "Teddy"

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:28 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• It makes me think of the chipmunks.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:29 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I liked the name til I read you have a son named Franklin. I am sorry but I think they will get teased for "copying" the Roosevelts. I personally wouldnt do it
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:14 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• thanks ladies, jaydin, i was trying to see if anyone would make that connection. it seems obvious to us, but it seems like a lot of people don't think of it. probalby just not at first... ;)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• OP... I recognized it RIGHT away and I am not very good at history, or presidents or that kinda thing:( so to me, its obvious. What about going with a different presidents first name? Well I mean a president with a different last name!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• lol. well i don't really like the names because they are president's names... i liked both franklin and theodore when i was pregnant with my son. there aren't many names i do like. i like lewis but my husband thinks it is so nerdy. i said and you don't think the name franklin is nerdy? he said not nearly as nerdy as lewis... soo... well i still have to go through a name book or something so maybe a new option will come up after that. ;)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 23, 2009