where did you get your kids costumes at?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oriental Trading they have a wide selection.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:34 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Party City they had so many different costumes
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:43 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I made them! I took tuling in purple, lime green and bright orange and made the waste bands from ribbon that says Happy Halloween in those colors. I bought them purple shirts and pants to wear underneath and little witches hats to match!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:44 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• My dd is going to be a little dutch girl.I bought it online at Buycostumes.com. They have a really cute variety.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 9:46 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I made them. Btw, ending a sentence with the word "at" is a sentence fragment, poor grammer. Just sayin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• It's also bad spelling when you spell saying, "sayin", and grammar, "grammer" .... People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I found my sons online at a site called the craze.... they even have cute costumes for pets... They arrived early to and they are well made.
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 10:19 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• The thrift store...they were probably $30 costumes originally and I got them for 5 bucks a piece...DS is going to be a puppy and DD a cuddly cow...
    AngelaKay

Answer by AngelaKay at 10:57 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I make them. In the 9 years I've had kids only 2 have not been homemade. The Tigger costume we bought our oldest when she was 16 months (and all 4 kids wore it their first time trick or treating) and the Darth Vader costume my son wore the last 2 years. Someone gave us that but the cape he wore I made.
    All the other years I either sewed their costumes or we put them together using their own clothes. And making them isn't always cheaper. I've spent a lot of money on fabric and patterns through the years but I love the memories I have of the homemade/home sewn costumes from my childhood.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:06 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• bought bits and pieces at walmart and a hobby shop here but made the rest. just finishing up today. ... holy crap I'm a week ahead! lmao
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:08 AM on Oct. 23, 2009