When you dust your home do you get every spot in the house? Like way up to the ceiling and corners up and down.

Our bedroom is pretty much the same I mean we never move our room around so the bed has been there for a few years and I bet there is a ton of dust back there.

How do I clean this up it is so much and gross. Help!

There is a small corner that has dust so thick it looks like a thin blanket of snow...embarassing. Help me please and thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Home & Garden

• vacume it with the hose on the vacume, you'll probably have to move it so you can reach better. You'll have to pick it up if its a huge dust bunny and you don't want it to ruin your vac. And just spot check that area so it doesn't get that bad again
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:46 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I start at the top of the room with a duster thingy to knock it all down. then once that settles I vacuum it all up.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:05 AM on Oct. 23, 2009