Does anyone know of a really good flat iron for your hair?

I have the chi. I don't know if it is old or just not that great but I would like something better. The price doesn't matter. If it is worth it. Thank you for your help.

Jguevara

Asked by Jguevara at 9:48 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Hubby got me the new In Styler that they have on TV... I love it it works on all types of hair... Good Luck :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:49 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I use a Chi...I've had it for four years and it still works awesome---i did notice if I didnt use the chi flat iron spray w/it the results weren't as good---i tried other generic/less expensive sprays and they just didn't work as well... maybe that will help you?
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:50 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I Love my chi. Try a diff shampoo one with a good conditioner. I use my daughters optimum once a week to give myself a good conditioning. it works pretty good.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:53 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Thank you ladies. I didn't know they had a chi spray. I will definitely also look into the conditioner.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 10:22 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• My SIL owns her own hair salon and she told me that chi doesn't make their straightners they used too. Since they are so high demand and get sold on ebay and at target and such they're not made right anymore. She uses GHD flatirons. I love them too. They work real good.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Get a chi.. they are expensive but the best. I use a wet and dry straightener that I purchased from Wal-Mart..It does good for my hair but i would rather have a chi.
    lulucollins23

Answer by lulucollins23 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I have a Jibere tourmaline ceramic flat iron. It was around $60 when I bought it and it's lasted for like 6 years. I love it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• me and my cousin like the gray and purple one that you can find in most department stores. i have misplaced mine and can't remember the name, but it's wide and gray, with lavender accents, and it's about 30 dollars. my cousin is obsessed with her hair and has tried a bunch of them and likes that one the best. i dont know about truly professional ones, but this one is like a common brand
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• i have the maxiglide bought it on hsn.com i love it i have really curly curly hair and its the only flatiron that works for me.
    browneyez29

Answer by browneyez29 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I personally LOVE my Chi and would never even consider using anything else! Definitely look for the Chi 44 Iron Guard spray, it works great!
    shelbyk

Answer by shelbyk at 2:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2009