Do you think rapiest,murderers phedophiles etc should be tourted?

Might sound crazy but i STRONGLY believe these monsters have NO rights, idc im sick of hearing about people going on their morning runs and being raped and killed, im sick of hearing about kids being kiddnapped to and from school and their lifeless body found in the woods, it disturbes me tht THIS has become of america. In my opinion these monsters have NO right, they didnt give their innocent victims the right to choose, they should be stoned, beaten,starved etc. jail has become an aduly daycare with 3 meals a day , tv time , outside play.. death is to easy because then they can escape the guilt..maybe if these animals where actually scared to go to jail we wont hear anymore horror stories!!

Samantha2174

Asked by Samantha2174 at 9:56 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Exactly. In some countries in Africa, rapist and pedophiles spend only 5 YEARS in jail. 5 YEARS. And you know what, that will be the most vile, unforgettable, painful 5 years of your entire life. The prisoners get WHIPPED everyday with the tail of an elephant.(Just picture the whips they used back in slavery), They also do community service everyday. THAT IS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN IN THIS COUNTRY, You act like an animal, you get treated like an animal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Amen sista!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:58 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I agree 100%!! I was raped when i was 14 and again when i was 16. I didnt tell anyone for a long time because i was scared. And now it is to late but...I just got a notice that there is a "sex offender" living on my street. And that is scaring the hell out of me. I dont think that these people should ever be able to get out of jail.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I don't know what tourted is. I think when we lower ourselves to their level they win. I think they should be locked up for life with no parole. The problem is moms talk a big game but don't march on their State Capital to get the sentencing laws changed.
    Anonymous

• I don't think they should be tortured. I definitely think jail shouldn't be a vacation though. Their food should be horrible, they should have no tv and should do hard labor. I don't think they should have any luxuries or their family come and visit them. The people they murdered are never going to see their family again.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 10:10 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I agree with the Anon! 10:08

Answer by older at 10:11 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I think the victims (or victim's families if the victim died) should get the choice of what is to be done. If someone did something to my daughter, that person better pray to God that the cops get to them before I do!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:14 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Well in my opinion jail is 2 easy,they sit and do nothing, while familes have to make burial arrangments to bury theit own kids!
    Samantha2174

Answer by Samantha2174 at 10:15 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• 100% agree with AllAbourKeeley, some families can forgive these people,I on the other hand wouldnt be able to, and im sure this post hits home for lots of people and they feel the same way
    Samantha2174

Answer by Samantha2174 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Samantha, although I agree that these type of people should get harsher sentences, being in jail is no picnic, specially for these kinds of attacks, in jail they are persecuted by other inmates.

Answer by older at 10:18 AM on Oct. 23, 2009