Have you ever had..

a bad kisser? What did you do? Say something? Muddle through and never see them again? I had one once, it was awful! He kept telling me how he loved the way I kissed...gross, needless to say, I never saw him again. I am not a shallow person, but some things just have to click.

salexander

Asked by salexander at 10:00 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dated this guy once. Oh he was so gorgeous. He looked like a model. We had really good chemistry until it came time to kiss. I don't know if it was so much that he was a bad kisser. I just didn't feel anything when I kissed him. I never say him after that kiss.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I agree!! The first time I kissed my Hubby, I knew he was going to be amazing at everything else! lol
    And boy was I right!!!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:15 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Yep, and I broke up with him, it was awfull. The whole bottom of my face was wet!!!!! and he'd have the biggest smile on his face. I wiped my face with a wetnap! He says why are you wiping my kiss away? That wasn't a kiss!! You just sucked some of the black off of my face!!! Good job dragon breath!
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:16 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Yeah - everyone before my Husband! But He's amazing at everything He does, so.. ;D
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 11:23 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Oh gosh yes..I had a Guy I was with and lived with for 2 years befor I got with DH! and He was the worst kisser EVER!lol.But I thought I was in LOVE so I ignored that and we hardly ever I mean EVER kissed! I hated the way he would just slobber all over my mouth..lol! But DH OMG..he is like the best Kisser in the world! he is good at everything as well, but Man can he kiss..I dont think I could marry someone that didnt kiss good!LOL....
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 11:30 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Sure. I gave him a few more chances, but if it's going to be gross every time we kissed, we wouldn't be kissing any more.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2009