How to get the Power Wheels Battery to charge?

We bought our son a go car Mustang about 3 yrs. ago and now the battery doesn't want to charge I'd hate to get rid of the car my dd could use it it fits perfect for her anyway.

Has anyone had to go through this?

If so what did you do?

Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had to get a new battery. Sometimes the old ones just die for some odd reason.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I agree, you need a new battery. If you have an Interstate Battery near you , it will be a lot cheaper.
    Or you can go to Toys-R-Us or buy online from PowerWheel.
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 10:11 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Get a new battery. My parents want to change my children's power wheel batteries for lawn mower batteries to give them more power. Yes, my dad tends to think like Tim Taylor
    MKSmom09

Answer by MKSmom09 at 10:18 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• You just need a new battery, they are like $50 at the battery stores, walmart..... They are like any rechargable, after awhile they won't hold a charge.
    reelo

Answer by reelo at 11:03 AM on Oct. 23, 2009