Do you wear headbands?

I only use them when I am washing my face...lol I am in my mid 40's and I don't want to make it look like I am a teenager. You know how they are all using them now a days but I like them it helps the hair to stay away from the face and have fly aways I hate those fly aways.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• do a ponytail!! I stopped wearing them in highschool. I hate the way people try to get one to match every outfit...lol
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:07 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• No, think my face is too big.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 10:07 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I wear them around the house. to keep the hair out of my eyes. I put my hair up in a ponytale but some hair still gets out and drives me crazy. (fly aways).

Answer by louise2 at 10:09 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• only at home.

I wear a ponytail but its those little whispies that drive me nuts. lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:03 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Yeah, I wore a headband today...but I keep them simple and pretty close to my hair color.

I don't do big flowers, bright colors, or the hippie-band around the forehead, or anything that seems too young for me.

mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 11:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I have a headband just for around the house to keep hair out of my face. I've been experimenting with bandana styles lately. I don't know if I look great or not, but it's fun! :)
    -KaylaLee-

Answer by -KaylaLee- at 1:44 AM on Oct. 28, 2009