Speaking of fly aways...How do you control them?

I hate it when I have my hair up in a ponytail and as the day goes by some hairs are sticking out like wires I don't like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• hairgel here!
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:09 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Me to, hate it. Hair band are good. Or glue them down with jell works too.

Answer by louise2 at 10:11 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I would recommend one of the following hair sprays for you: Kenra 25, Sebastian Shaper or Shaper Plus, TiGi Bedhed Masterpiece, or Big Sexy Power Sprays.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I use the Avon Advance Techniques dry ends serum for flyaways and love it. www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping I mix a drop of two of water with just one drop of the serum and rub my hands together and then apply. I found it works best for me that way! I have fine curly hair that I often straighten so if you have thicker hair you might want to use a couple of more drops! Hope that helps :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:40 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• serum
    siren_sexy

Answer by siren_sexy at 1:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2009