Are you a cat person or a dog person? Hate all animals? Why for all.

I used to HATE cats and only liked dogs and recently I had to rehome my sweet dog because he got agressive with me when I was pregant. He was my buddy. Now i have two kittens. I think I have been converted to a cat person. So I am just curious who is what and why.

shymom24

Asked by shymom24 at 10:18 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Pets

• I love all animals...why? Because they are the perfect people :) Everyone should be happy to have food water and toy every now and then...
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 10:20 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I love dogs, but not the little Paris Hilton ones but the big ones. I've got 2 boxers. They make me feel safer when it's just me and the kids at home. I hate cats. The way they look at you is creepy! and theyre not good for anything exept laying aroun. And birds make too much noise
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:21 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I am an animal lover, cats, dog, whatever!

Answer by older at 10:22 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I love 'em all!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:27 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I am a dog person.

Answer by louise2 at 10:29 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I have 2 cats, 2 dogs and a ferret. So obviously I love animals, they are part of my family
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:31 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I'm a dog person, so not surprisingly I don't like cats - matter of fact I hate them. The way they look at you is creepy like you don't what they're thinking of doing to you, many have nasty attitudes, and the worst thing of all that I dislike about them is the way they can jump and crawl all around like onto window ceils, on top of refrigerators, back of couches, etc.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 10:35 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I like them both but if I had to choose I would go with a cat because they don't need walks or to be trained.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 10:41 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I like them all, but if they are gonna come home with me, they have to have a good personality! That is my deciding factor. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• LOVE dogs but i recently got a cat (in the house) still kinda getting used to it, not a big fan of cats but my dd wanted one and her daddy can't tell her no lol so he got one *sigh* i'm still not sure how i'm going to like this though
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:29 AM on Oct. 23, 2009