inlaws?

I guess it is true when you get married you marry the whole family. Everytime my husband has a day off... he always goes to pick his brother up from his parents. his brother is 22.. cant keep a job and cant be responsible. Its aggravating bc on my days off i get stuff done. On his days off he always ends up with his brother and hardly gets anything done. its aggravating. I dont even like to go home when his brother is there. It just gets on my nerves. UGH! I know i am wrong for feeling this way but does anyone else get these feeling towrds fam. how do you deal? Its always drama anyways when he comes over or soemthing... or he act like he going to stay the night and etc. its annoying. tired of being nice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Ugh, that would drive me nuts too. I would have a talk with him and tell him he's not helping his brother, he's just enabling him. 22 is plenty old enough for the guy to have a job and a life!
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 1:33 PM on Oct. 23, 2009