Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AFTER HAVING AN ECTOPIC PREGNANCY MY CHANCES OF IT HAPPENING AGAIN IS 15% I WANT TO TRY AGAIN BUT IM SKEPTICAL ABOUT BOTH TRYING BY SEXUAL INTERCOURSE OR JUST GETTING AN INSEMINATION DONE, WHAT SHOULD I CONSIDER?

I DIDNT HAVE TO RESULT INTO GETTING SURGERY BECAUSE I RECOVERED WELL FROM THE MEDICINE

Answer Question
 
beauty22

Asked by beauty22 at 10:59 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • You could have an ectopic pregnancy from artificial insemination. Insemination just puts sperm near or in your cervix.
    Gailll

    Answer by Gailll at 11:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

  • I have a friend who had an ectopic pregnancy and went on to have a healthy normal pregnancy (and a cute little boy) from regular intercourse. If you have a 15% chance of another ectopic pregnancy, then you have an 85% chance of not having an ectopic pregnancy. And really either way it could happen, so personally I'd save my money and just have sex.
    canadianmom1974

    Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

  • My husband's sister is the surprise result after an ectopic pregnancy. My MIL had my husband and 2 years later got pregnant. She had an ectopic pregnancy and nearly died. She had that one tube removed and was told she'd likely never get pregnant again. She ended up getting pregnant with my SIL without even trying.
    ThrivingMom

    Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:53 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN