Do any of you plan on getting the H1N1 flu Vaccine?

I'm debating rather I should or not....

DecemberMom1209

Asked by DecemberMom1209 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not getting one. I was reading online where some women have been having side effects formit that are worse than actually getting the swine flu. I also read an arcticle where somewhere they accidently gave out the wrong vaccine to a bunch of women and there were bad side effects.
    I have never gotten any type of flu shot and I hae not ever gotten the flu either.
    I think it's a personal choice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I already got it...and I'm just fine.

I was just a little tired for a day or two - which is to be expected from any shot.

...just be sure to tell them you're pregnant; you can't get the nose spray.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 12:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I was going to but I am scared I dont think it has been out long enif for me to feel safe I cant help but think about the little girls who died from the cancer vaccine ( I know I know ) but still

Anonymous

• Yes I got the H1N1 vaccine. My arm was sore near where I got it for about two days. The SHOT version has a NON-Live strain so you cannot get the flu from it. It's made exactly the same way as the seasonal flu shot, just has a different non-live strain in it, other than that it's 100% the same and the seasonal flu shot has been deemed safe for pregnant women and their unborn children for years!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• i got it.
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 3:13 PM on Oct. 23, 2009