In your own opinion...Why do you think there are so many lawyers ads about birth injuries?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Because doctors are ,in general, stupid. They dont' care about the mom or the baby, just to make money. C-sections are being done on perfectly healthy mothers and babies and for no reason at all. Mothers aren't being told about their birthing options and they're letting doctors make decisions for them.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:52 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Because people will sue for anything.
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 11:53 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Supply & Demand principle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I kept refusing the epidural at the hospital. The insisted so much that I decided to go ahead with it. At the moment that the anesthesiologist was going to put it I said to the anesthesiologist that I felt something and he should call the doctor he didn't not hear my request so I had to scream at him and demand for him to call the doctor 10 minutes later my son was born.

Two things that I don't understand here why did my doctor left the room and why did the anesthesiologist didn't call the doctor the first time I asked. He was so into putting the epidural and getting his $$$.
    Anonymous

• Lawyers are nothing by parasites of the world.
    Anonymous

• IMO its because doctors have become LAZY and they are more concerned with getting the baby out than letting nature take its course. They push drugs, then panic when babies heart rate responds... Uh oh, cut you open and fish baby out... when they caused the problem to begin with. Then, with Csections... a world of "malpractics" can open up. Do I think its ALL valid? probably not... but I would be PISSED if that happened to me.
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 12:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• John Edwards made millions blaming doctors for delivering babies with cerebral palsy, which the baby is born with, it isn't caused by the doctor or the delivery. Lawyers ARE parasites, they create nothing.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 12:55 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Opps,  but not by

Lawyers are nothing but parasites of the world.

Anonymous

• Because people and lawyers sue for anything and are looking for a quick and fat paycheck.
    viridian

Answer by viridian at 2:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I don't think there are. I see more in about Mesothelioma and birth control pills. LOL Guess it depends on where you live.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2009