How do you cure your morning sickness? or just move about it?

This is my second baby and i didnt feel this bad with my first. I feel so sick most of the day to the point i feel like im going to actually get sick. What do you do for it? I hate laying on the couch all day! and my poor daughter just wants to play and i feel like i cant move! I have tried drinking everything and eating anything! HELP! LOL

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 11:53 AM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Different people will give different suggestions on what worked for them. Some say popsicles, dry toast, saltines, ginger ale, flat pop, motion sickness bracelets...I tried it all. Personally, nothing worked for me. But I have a severe form of morning sickness that caused me to vomit all day everyday to the point that I had lost 13 lbs in the first trimester. I'm now 28 wks and still vomit about 1-2 times a day. But like I said, what I have is uncommon. Try some of the things I mentioned earlier. They help a lot of women.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I never had it, I always ate crackers (saltines) and ginger ale maybe that is why I never had it :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Sometimes the only 100% cure is time.

Though most women find a few things that help at least make it less intense. Popsicles helped me when I felt nauseous...though it took me over a month of being sick before I figured that one out.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 12:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I started eating chicken in a biscuit crackers and that helped for a min! When i was prego with my daughter i just had mild morning sickness in the middle of the day, this one i am sick morning noon and night! and it gets to the point i stand over my sink thinking it is coming any second! Thanks ladies i will try anything! :)
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 12:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Are you keeping your blood sugars stable? Be sure to keep crackers or something near so you can nibble fast, if it comes on.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I know it sounds crazy but someone told me to try and drink a teaspoon of pickle juice when you first wake up I tried and it really helped me but everyone is diffrent i am sorry you are going through that I remember how it is good luck on feeling better
    Anonymous

• Im 21 weeks now and the 1st 3 months I had morning sickness and it sucked I couldnt stand it..But my boyfriend would but saltine crackers and a glass of ginger ale by my bed so when i got up in the morning I had it. At times I worked wonders others it just came up..But the saltine crackers should help.
    KendallsMommie1

Answer by KendallsMommie1 at 5:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2009