So should I put my daughter In Baby Modeling?

So I want to put my daughter in Modeling just like i was when i was a baby!! But not sure how she will take it.. she can barely go to the mall or to sears and take pictures without crying!! Mothers what should i do?

b-uuurrr-niece

Asked by b-uuurrr-niece at 12:14 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Don't do it. I think things like modeling and pageants for small babies and kids give them the wrong out look on life. Looks aren't everything. I think you should wait until she is old enough to decide on her own. It is obvious she already hates having her picture taken, I would not make this child model.

Anonymous

• Listen to your baby.

If you would like to be a model, it is not too late: 'normal' looking people of all ages are highly employable as models, and if you want to do what it takes to get your kid into it, you can do it for yourself and never have to worry about pushing your daughter to live your dreams for you.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Wanting her to do something (anything) just because you did it is NOT the right reason to have her do anything.

She should do something because you feel it's a good fit for her, because she will benefit from it and because she will have fun.
    Anonymous

• nope,i dont kike the idea of anyone besides myself and loved ones to have any rights to pictures of MY child,dont forget what the ones guy said about following jonbenette,this nasty pervert follewed this little girl around while she was on her pageants,do really want that?
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• if your daughter doesnt like having her picture taken, dont force her. wait until she is old enough to decide for herself or at least until she wants her pictures taken. but forcing her will only scare her more. and you want her to like pictures not be scared, right?
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• the kids that are models are not just bc they are super-cute...... they stay still and like to get their picture taken.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 23, 2009