Looking for a new stroller....

Any ideas??? I really like the Jeep Joggers but have been told that they are really large and hard to maneuver when shopping.... Any others that you love??

Mamakat90

Asked by Mamakat90 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have the graco snug ride travel system in winnie the pooh days of hunny i love it my baby is little now but when she gets big i can still use it and its very good to take shopping
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 12:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I think umbrella strollers are best. They are small, light, easy to take places, kids like sitting in them.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3232437 This is the stroller my son has, I like it alot. fits well in trunk easy to maneuver.

Anonymous

• OP here.... I have the graco snug ride travel system right now... i really like it but it is a bit bulky.... and the wheels are that hard foam and they are getting worn down... I would like one that has real tires that have air.... we "drive" over a lot of bricks and it tears up the foam ones..
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 12:26 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I have a Bob Revolution and I love it! It is bulky as far as storing it in the car, but it maneuvers really well in most stores - the only stores I have problems with are ones that have really narrow walkways, mostly specialty type boutiques. It also has real tires so when we walk outside where it is somewhat bumpy, she has a fairly smooth ride. We have the Graco Snugride car seat and there is an adapter you can get to use the infant seat with the Bob stroller. Only a few car seats can be used, but the Snugride is one of them. Even though it is somewhat large, it is relatively light. I don't have any problems picking it up to put it in my car. The only downside is that it is somewhat pricey - around $350. If you have an REI near you, they have them on display so you can try it out in the store.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2009