Have we reached the point where we may need to start worrying about Obama being on the red line with Medvedev, chatting about nukes, and letting his mind wander to what Sean Hannity said about him that night?

Obama whined about Fox News at off-the-record briefing with lefty pundits.

Speaking privately at the White House on Monday with a group of columnists and commentators, including Rachel Maddow and Keith Olbermann of MSNBC and Maureen Dowd, Frank Rich and Bob Herbert of The New York Times, President Obama himself gave vent to sentiments about the network, according to people briefed on the conversation…
Mr. Clemente suggested that the fight with Fox was part of a larger White House strategy to marginalize critics. He cited a report in Politico about a strategy session in August at which officials discussed plans to move more aggressively against opponents.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/23/us/politics/23fox.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rss

So are Rachel Maddow and Keith Olbermann respectable to the Obama administration? Anyone else think this is only getting FUNNIER?

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 12:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• "Anyone else think this is only getting FUNNIER? "

Yep! LOL! I'm beginning to wonder if Obama can't sleep at night worrying about his polls ratings. You would think he would have better things to do, like RUN THE COUNTRY MAYBE, rather than worry about what Fox is saying about him.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 12:46 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• including Rachel Maddow and Keith Olbermann of MSNBC

OMG.  I want ONE lib to get on here and say something about how its Beck's and O'Reilly's fault that Obama and his admin arent talking to fox, because THEY are so biased ::snort:::  I guess Oberman and Maddow are COMPLETELY fair and balanced!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Funny, scary, I dunno.

You know, at least Bush had some class with criticisms
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I think Obama is very unstable.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 5:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I think he is insecure and narcissistic.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Without a doubt grly...LOL love your title and yeah it sure does make one wonder :eye roll: lousy are president
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:39 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• *ARSE*
    tnmomofive

• thanks, I borrowed the title from Michelle Malkin.. She said it on tv this morning... lol
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:48 PM on Oct. 23, 2009