How long dose drug stay in your body?

---Note this is not for me!--

I am trying to help my little brother to get his life right I applied at all theses jobs for him and he told me he did drugs (weed) about 2 weeks ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think marijuana stays in you for 30 days. Not sure, since I've never done them, but I used to work in HR, and we had a list of how long everything stayed in you, and I think it's 30 days for that.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• 48 to 72 hours is all it takes for weed to leave the body. Unless they are doing a hair test he's fine and unless he is in the runningf for a government job they won't do those.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• pot usually stays in the system for about 30 days. but there are lots of detox supplements to clean the system quickly! most are expensive, but offer a double your money back guarantee if they dont work. not all jobs drug test new employees, but better to be safe than sorry!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2009