When can you go in for a blood test?

Im on day 33 today, and I should have started AF on day 28. Ive taken pregnancy tests the last 3 days and they are still showing negative? Really at this point I dont care which one comes, lol I jsut want to know one way or the other! My periods have always been very regular, to the day so Im jsut frustrated, when is the soonest they let you go in for a blood test? thanks

23wkrmommy

Asked by 23wkrmommy at 12:50 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Good luck....I finally started on day 70
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• ha! they made me take one 6 dpo- like I would have even implanted at that point! so if you have a competent doctor, they'll have you wait but you are more that within the range that a blood test will be accurate. I'm pretty sure you don't even have to see the dr- they just send you for labs. good luck!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 1:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• i know what you mean!! i am 2 weeks late for AF and am generally regular when it comes to that! I have taken i dont even know how many HPT and all were neg so my DR ordered a blood test yesterday....which means since it's the weekend i have to wait until monday to know the resaults!!!

I would say call your DR...I know it's not that answer you want to hear but let them know whats going on....maybe they will have you wait more, or maybe they will say come in NOW for a blood test....you never know until you call them.

Good Luck....
    EmilyAnn1012

Answer by EmilyAnn1012 at 10:24 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• well that answeres that.... i made an appt at my dr for wed and the night i made the appt AF came (duirng the night of course) with a vengance! yikes...
    23wkrmommy

Answer by 23wkrmommy at 2:10 AM on Oct. 28, 2009