What would your SO say is your most annoying quality? Do you agree?

MommyKKay

Asked by MommyKKay at 12:58 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I'll tell ya later. lol

been using that one lots today.

I procrastinate....drives him MAD!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:33 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• He says I eat my apples far too loud. How do you eat a sweet, crisp, apple quietly?
    Anonymous

• Lol anon:59. Umm...hmm.. he'd probably say I'm too OCD about being clean (which I'm not but he's the polar opposite-a SLOB) and instead of having a neat, clean house all the time I should let it go and relax.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I have OCD when it comes to my kitchen. Its like my area! Stay away from it! If he goes in and makes something, I can tell everything he's touched. I don't care!
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 1:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• A few things.....he gets annoyed when i slouch (he says i have nice shoulders, & chest & that i should accentuate that) he gets annoyed when i leave random things in random places around the house, he gets annoyed at my weird habit of collecting rocks, acorns & seeds, he gets annoyed when i don't shut the front door hard enough & it swings back open, leaving it wide open for the world, while we are both at work all day (I've done that a couple times). He gets annoyed when i don't rinse the dish before putting it in the dishwasher......and the list can go on. Luckily, he rolls his eyes & laughs at me in a "tickled" kind of way & thinks "she is such a hoot". And, luckily my good qualities far out weigh my bad ones. And luckily.... he is madly in love with me & would not change even my bad annoying habits.

And yeah, i understand why he would get annoyed. They're justified reasons.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• i nag a lot and worry too much about things lol. SO always tells me to calm down or to see outside the box and take one step at a time!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:36 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I used to drive my ex NUTS when I would get distracted while talking to him...Like I would just kinda trail off in the middle of telling him something. He'd be like WILL YOU PLEASE FINISH A SENTENCE. So now I do it everytime he calls LOL.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 1:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• That Im wishy-washy about some things. He'd prefer I just blurt out what I want or need or whatever but I tend to hold back at times.

Yes, I agree that is one of my faults.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I can get into a negative mood when things aren't going smoothly. I agree. If you are positive, you will get positive outcomes.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 2:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I'm loud. =) Loud on the phone, regular face to face conversations, whispering, you name it I can't control the volume of my voice! I don't know what is wrong with me, someone will call me on the phone and they'll say hello and I'm all like "HI!! HOW ARE YOU?" lol I really try and turn down the volume but somehow it always creeps right back up.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 23, 2009