ok my neice tells us a boy was asking about her

vigina at school and she did not tell anyone. and she says these boys r always being mean to her and it has been a week sence it happend is it to late to go to the school about it?she is only 10

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• No its not to late! As soon as you find out about stuff like this you should go. If You just found out you should call today
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 1:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Nope, they need to know about the harassment before it becomes sexual assault
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Nope, I'd go 1st thing Monday morning and I'd also make sure their parents were made aware of the situation.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 1:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• NO, it's not too late to tell. This is sexual harassment and needs to be dealth with. I would email the principal NOW and call on Monday. This is unacceptable behavior from those boys.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:11 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Um,No. It's not too late. I would be concerned about this too. Little creeps!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Kids are getting creepier and creepier and at younger ages. Absolutely go to the school and have talk with them about it.
    Anonymous