How much can you make a month to keep your food stamps?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Depends on where you live, family size, rent, utilities, and other factors.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Hmmm, just making sure you can still live off the government, huh?
    Anonymous

• idk me and my hubs make about 1600 a month total combined and we still get 300 a month in FS
    Anonymous

• Op here:
    **Hmmm, just making sure you can still live off the government, huh?

Hmmm no sweetie I am not, I want to make sure I report it so I GET OFF my food stamps and not have anything to with the government. Ok is this good enough for you hunny?
    Anonymous

• Hmmm no sweetie I am not, I want to make sure I report it so I GET OFF my food stamps and not have anything to with the government. Ok is this good enough for you hunny?

Then why did you word the question in a way that implies that you want to make money but "keep your food stamps?"
    Anonymous

• Op: That's the way I typed it I guess. You dont like it dont read my post nor my answers =) and why are you worried about MY life? like for real. Just because you dont live off the government you think that makes you better then me? hmmm I THINK NOT.
    Anonymous

• the thing is op she prob does live off the government haha.. that's why they bash she is worthless i hate people like that absolutely hate themsticking out tongue

firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Yeah OP dont let the hater upset you just try and find your county guidelines

Anonymous

• lOP:
    lol thank you ladies for having my back ;)
    I guess you are are right because she didn't response back.
    Anonymous

that makes zero sense.... if you are on them, you would have the paperwork or a phone number to call to see what the cut off. If you want to get off food stamps, just get off food stamps, there is no minimum to get off food stamps, you just decline them!
    Anonymous