what the heck?!

When my baby wakes from his nap he usually plays a bit in his crib before I get him, well I heard him fussing a little, nothing serious, and I go in pick him up and notice there's light pinkish stuff on his sheets, looks like blood, but he's not bleeding anywhere?? Could it be from him chewing on the crib or banged his teeth? Again I haven't found him bleeding anywhere...has this ever happned to anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It probably his gum's. my son has a teether with a "blankie" attached and there's sometimes a little pink tinge to his saliva.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• They have a gummy silicone cover you can put over the crib rails to protect your child's gums and the crib. That way he's not chewing on the wood, ruining it, or ingesting any paint. Also, the silicone is soothing and healthier for him. My son loves it! We got it as soon as he cut teeth. I'll get him up from sleeping and the rail is soaked! I just need to put a trough under the rail to catch all the drool.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2379138
    appleofhzi

Answer by appleofhzi at 1:21 AM on Oct. 24, 2009