if you have your first baby b4 your due date is it most likely gonna be that way for your next baby?

So i had my dd 2 days b4 my due date. Does that mean this baby may come a few days early to or is it unknown. I just dont want to go to far past my due date. I am 37 weeks and i am having a hard time breathing when i laydown and i cant sleep that well. Also i have the worst heartburn and my feet are always tingling and i have been so tired and cant wake up in the mornings and i have headaches. I know all this comes with pregnancy i just wish i didnt have go thru it for too much longer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my first was 2 1/2 weeks early, and second was 3 weeks early.
    I'm pregnant with our third, so we'll see if this one follows suit or not.

Good luck!
    AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 1:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Unknown.
    Mom's history can play a part, but still, no way to know for certain.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• My first was 4 weeks early. My second was only 3 days early. I was induced at 38 weeks with my third and 39 weeks with my fourth. It really is unknown.
    _Momof3_

Answer by _Momof3_ at 1:43 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• go ahead and count on going to 42 weeks, that way if s/he comes sooner, it will be a happy surprise, and maybe you won't be so down when 41 weeks rolls by... :) good luck!
    Anonymous

• My first was a day before her due date, my second was nine days past. He was facing up so I don't know if his position caused his delay or what but it was a looooooong nine days!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 5:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2009