Do you think that the Earth has greater chances to be destroyed by the Man or by an Asteroid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh by man, that would be my guess. We seem so stuck on nuclear weapons that at some point one of these countries is going to push that button and start nuclear war. Even if not, I mean look at how much of the earth we have destroyed since the beginning of humanity. We've cut down forests, polluted oceans/lakes/rivers/etc, polluted the air, destroying the ozone, killing off entire species of animals, I think humans will destroy the earth thousands of years before an asteroid would make cataclysmic impact.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• AprilDJCblowing kisses

Anonymous

• i would say neither. I think it will be destroyed by the one who Created it .. how.. i wish i knew.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 2:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• If it were one or the other...I think by man.
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 2:18 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I think this is the least JUST FOR FUN question ever, why don't you put it in the Gloom and Despair section?
    Anonymous