i have bad stomach aches and diarreah...

i dont know why. But every day i have a stomach ache and or diarreah. I am 37 weeks. I remember i got diarreah with my dd after she was born for like the first 2 months but never while i was pregnant. Is there a reason for this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You need to call ur dr. or midwife, it is probably just somthin to do w/ baby's position or some bad food (sounds like u have a sensitive system, since u had this 4 extended period after dd), but u could be sick, or having some kind of complication. FYI I am usually a bit over cautious, but sometimes it is better to be safe... Good Luck & Congrats!!!
    txgrl4lf

Answer by txgrl4lf at 2:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Unfortunatly I had diareah alot when I was prego. If yo are really worried then call the Dr could be something you are eating, and pills maybe
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:14 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• It's also a big sign that labor is just down the road.
    I would give the doc a heads-up.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 2:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I agree call and let them know. It's possible that the diahrrea is your body "cleaning you out" for labor and the stomach pains are cramps from that.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2009