How do you handle pass relationships where the person can't seem to go on with their life and constantly are saying rediculous things about you like a fool to defend their pride?

How would you react to a person that is in your pass and can't seem to go on with their life and wants to keep stirring up obnotcious and foolishness about you to save their ego.

peacockmom

Asked by peacockmom at 2:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• well i kinda have the opposite. i have been married for 3 years now and i dated a man beforei got married to my hubsandwhom ive known since 3rd grade.and we dated for a very short time and then we brokeup and i got back with my currentdh, he still holds me to a pedastol. he loves me and i genuinlylove him but he hasnt seen anyone elseexclusivly sincewe broke up and hasnt slept with anyoneelse since we broke up:( i feel bad about being this amazing momentin his life and then just walking out like that. hes still my best friendand we still talk its just hard to hear he hasnt found the one because he thinks im his "one" :(

but anywho i guess i dont really have the answer you're looking for huh?lol i just thought id tell you i too havean ex that cant seem to move on.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 2:19 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Ive had ex boyfriends act that way towards me, continuously calling me names or saying things like "I wish I never met you..." I just laugh! perhaps it's a way of saying "I miss you" but they act spiteful and say immature things. if you are going through something like this, give him a warning! tell him to grow up and move on. if he continues or it escalates, consider it harassment and get cops involved.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I've been in that situation before.
    I just laughed and moved on with my life. The friends who knew what happened and stuck by me through it, also did the same thing.
    It didn't last very long because his gossiping and his "goings-on" never made it far.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 2:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2009