My 5 yrs old son......

I feel bad for my 5 year old son because he just started kindergarten and loves it and has a best best friend that he loves... And he is also in a soccer team that he also enjoys as well and we are moving far far away next month and every time we talk about moving he cry's or reminds me about his team and his bff. I feel so bad

beautiful2257

Asked by beautiful2257 at 2:26 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I would take lots of pictures and make a photo alblum for him. i would look into where youa re going and if they have teams try to contact the team and maybe get in touch with someone at way. So he can email or something a child or the coach ahead if time, something to look forward to!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2009