i'm 38 weeks

my baby is not moving as much today or yesterday as much as he usally dose is this normal or should i call my doctor.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• aslong as you feel the baby moving you are fine they become lessactive at the end simply for the fact they are running out of room so dont worry as long as he is movng you are fine when you dont feel any movement at all is when you should worry
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• As long as your baby is still moving all is probably fine. The movements slow towards the end because your baby doesn't have as much room to move around. If drinking juice and sitting still doesn't get the baby to move at all then you need to call your dr. But if the baby is moving, but it's just slowed down a lot, then that's normal.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:36 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I'm 38 weeks as well. My girl doesn't move as much as she used to, but I still feel her a lot. Only you know what's normal vs what's not. If you're worried- go in. If you want to know that it's normal for movements to slow a bit, it is.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:46 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Call them and they will give you instructions on how to do your own kick counts.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:50 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• At 38 weeks it's getting pretty cramped in there and the baby may kick less. Whenever I got concerned I ate a piece of chocolate. That usually got the baby moving. But call your Doctor. It never hurts to call.
    Anonymous

• yeah my son stopped really moving but 1-2 times a day like 1 week before he was here and i ended up havin him early at 38 1/2 weeks and also my daughter kept going around saying, she was like 19-20mths then, baby, baby is what she was saying like 1-2times a day the week i had him. She like knew he was comming. He was 8lbs 12oz c-section cause he was sideways I have big babys even though im a normal size, lol
    Anonymous